First, this assignment was the hardest that I came across so far. I tried to figure out how to listen to a program from Uncontrolled Vocabulary, no luck with that site at all. I was able to listen to episode # 44 from the LISTen site. It was regarding the censorship in Australia. I had a few problems first it's hard for me to be able to listen due to the fact I was interrupted. I also couldn't turn the volume up in order to hear without disrupting the office.
On the upside this could be a valueable way for people to listen to the news, that they are interested in at anytime. It is very similar to the radio except if you missed it you could always replay it.
Gail Borden could use this type of technology to let the public listen in on programs that we have, like Space.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi there,
I was dismayed to read of your experience with the Uncontrolled Vocabulary website. Not sure what happened for you, as I've never heard of anyone having such problems, but I do hope you'll stop back someday and give it another shot. Good luck in your learning!
Post a Comment