skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
IM' ing
I have setup my IM account which I picked AIM - I wasn't sure if we were to use a web version or a download version. I decided on AIM because I have used it before. When my sister is in Florida for the winter we use to IM each other all the time.
1 comment:
Melissa
said...
Nancy - It seems as if you are working right along. Keep up the good work!
September 22, 2008 at 9:45 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disney Grandma
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(13)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(7)
Social Networking
Flickr blog posting problems
Photo Sharing
IM' ing
RSS & Feeds Cont.
RSS Feeds & Reader Feeds
My first attempt at blogging
About Me
Disney Grandma
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Nancy - It seems as if you are working right along. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment